CVS Prescription Discount Card for PIA Members, Their Employees and Clients
PIA, in conjunction with CVS-CareMark, is pleased to announce our PIA RxSavingsPlus Discount Card. Through this program, PIA members and their clients can save money when filling prescriptions not covered by insurance.
There are no forms to fill out. Just go to your pharmacy, show the card to your pharmacist and they will verify the discount. All of your family members, employees and clients can use the card even if they already have insurance. The lowest prices are guaranteed. Your discount card includes a toll-free phone number to call CVS support staff with any questions.
Learn more and print your card at http://pia.rxsavingsplus.com.
- No cost for enrollment (compared to some programs, which cost upwards of $9.99 per month)
- Average savings is 22% per prescription filled
- Covers 99% of all commonly prescribed medications
- Accepted at more than 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, Walmart, Costco, and many more
- Additional discounts for those who are uninsured, 10% off at a CVS Minute Clinic on regular priced health services
Save on Lipitor, Viagra, Plavix, high blood pressure medications and thousands more — even many pet medications!
This discount program is available to all employees and clients of PIA member agencies. Use the flyers below to tell them about the program.
Visit http://pia.rxsavingsplus.com to print your card and start saving today! There is also a 1 minute 38 second video on that web page which explains how easy the program is to use.
PIA/ CVS-CareMark Flyers:
The flyers below are for PIA member use only.