Online Data Backup & Recovery for Insurance Agencies from Courtesy Computer
Using online data backup and recovery offered by Courtesy Computers, Inc., PIA members can use their agency’s Internet connection to backup their agency’s critical files to a secure remote location, from anywhere in America.
Why Use an Online Data Backup Service?
- Legacy tape backup systems experience failure rates of up to 70% on full system restores.
- Files are backed up to a secure remote location. That way, if a natural disaster hits not just your agency, but also your home, your town or even your entire region, your data will be safe.
- Hassle-free, automated nightly backups virtually eliminate human error.
- Assists businesses in meeting compliance guidelines of HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Graham Leach Bliley Acts.
Why Use Courtesy Computers?
- Courtesy has been in business for over 20 years — focusing specifically on services for insurance agencies.
- Courtesy maintains two Tier 1 FEMA Class-5 Data Centers in different parts of the country for the ultimate in security.
- Files are encrypted and securely backed up through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Files can be restored immediately, 24 hours a day.
- Nightly reports.
Customer Service Done Right
Working with Courtesy is easy because they provide high-quality and consistent customer service via telephone and the Internet. When you sign up for their services, a support representative contacts you by phone, installs the necessary software on your computer and talks you through the whole process.