PIA Members Save on Mines Press Promotional Calendars
Order 2015 Calendars by August 31, 2014 for 10% Discount
For years PIA members across the country have relied on The Mines Press for high-quality promotional calendars for their agencies. Through the PIA/Mines Press program, agents can order personalized wall calendars, diaries, planners, desk calendars, greeting cards, wallet cards, stick-on calendars and other calendar items at 10% off their regular price.
Two Ways to Order Your Promotional Calendars at 10% Off:
- Visit http://www.minespress.com/promotional-calendars and use PIA Discount Code PIA14 at checkout.
- Call The Mines Press toll-free at 1-800-447-6788 and tell them you want the PIA member discount using PIA Discount Code PIA14.
Orders must be placed by August 31, 2014 to receive the 10% discount.
Promotional Calendars Are Proven to Work—for C/L and P/L
Have you discovered the brand building and referral magic of promotional calendars? If not, here’s some information gleaned from recent studies conducted by the Promotional Products Association International*:
- Almost eight out of 10 business respondents (78 percent) and households (79 percent) surveyed reported having a printed calendar at work/home.
- Eighty-two percent of households and 79 percent of business respondents enjoy receiving calendars as a complimentary gift. Respondents were most likely to keep and use wall calendars, followed by desk calendars and the calendar in a day planner.
- Seventy-eight percent of households that had a printed calendar at home had at least one advertising calendar.
- Only 24 percent of those respondents who had a print calendar at work stated that their calendars were not an advertising calendar. Thirty‐seven percent reported having one advertising calendar while 39 percent reported having two or more advertising calendars at work.
- Of those business respondents who reported having just one advertising calendar, 75 percent could remember the name of the company advertised and 77 percent could remember the product or service/message advertised. Moreover, 77 percent had done business with the company that gave them the calendar prior to receipt of the complimentary calendar and 78 percent plan to do business with the company again. Forty-nine percent have referred the company who gave them the calendar to somebody else. Figures for household respondents were similar.
- Most respondents reveal[ed] that they would purchase a calendar only if they did not get one for free – a free advertising calendar.
- Insurance agencies were among the top industries that respondents report as those giving promotional or advertising calendars.
As you can see, the return on investment for a promotional calendar order can be immense. Even better, the typical order for promotional calendars is in the hundreds, not thousands, of dollars. What better way is there to keep your agency top of mind than by ordering promotional calendars through the PIA/Mines Press program?
* A Study Of Calendar Usage In U. S. Households (2010) and A Study Of Calendar Usage In The Workplace (2011)