Practical Guide to Successful Planning
What is Successful Planning?
The PIA Partnership has created this Practical Guide to Successful Planning as an online reference and resource center.
It is a tool created by agents - for agents. Its purpose is to assist agents in planning efforts within their own agencies and coordinating those plans as they work with the carriers they represent.
It does not matter whether you are new to planning, have had previous experience, or are currently involved in planning efforts, this tool can help you be more successful.
Select your own starting point and then proceed from there to access the right tools to help you be successful in your planning efforts.
Follow the appropriate link below to access the Practical Guide to Successful Planning:
- PIA members: Visit the Practical Guide to Successful Planning website.
- Agencies appointed by Partnership companies: Visit the Practical Guide to Successful Planning website.
- Other agents: To visit the Practical Guide to Successful Planning website, you will need to become a PIA member. Learn more about PIA membership and join today!
Participating Carriers in The PIA Partnership
- Central Insurance Companies
- Encompass Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- MetLife Auto & Home
- Nationwide Independent (formerly Harleysville Insurance)
- Progressive Insurance
- Selective Insurance Group
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- The Hanover Insurance Group
- The Hartford
- The Motorists Insurance Group